- The voucher costs 45 lv., the remainder 225 lv is paid at the medical centre upon your examination, for MRI on one zone of the body at your choice.
- The voucher costs 80 lv., the remainder 4 20 lv is paid at the medical centre upon your examination, for MRI on two zones of the body at your choice.
- Zones: head, 1 spine aria or 1 knee
- The price doesn't include the use of contrast agent. If such is required, this will be charged separately at the hospital based on their current price list.
- Vouchers are available in Sofia, Pleven and Stara Zagora.
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is a diagnostic technique based on the principles of magnetic resonance. MRI is a type of scan that uses strong magnetic fields and radio waves to produce detailed images of the inside of the body. MRI is completely harmless for the patient. MRI can be used to evaluate various parts of the body. It gives very detailed pictures of soft tissues like the brain, joints, the discs of the spine.
Is MRI safe to the patient?
An MRI examination causes no pain and the magnetic fields produce no known tissue damage of any kind.
How long does the examination with MRI take?
The scanning of one zone of the body usually takes about 20 minutes. The scanning of more than one zones of the body takes longer time. The time depends on the diagnosis and on the type of examination. For example it takes more time for images with high resolution of very small anatomical structures.
Are there any side effects to MRI?
There are no known side effects of an MRI scan. MRI does not use any ionizing radiation.
The specialists, who performed the examination are:
- Sofia, Dr. Deliverski;
- Stara Zagora - Dr. Lesov;
Важи за: Плевен49 закупени
Важи за: Пловдив20 закупени
Важи за: Плевен26 закупени
Важи за: Плевен6 закупени
Важи за: България9 закупени
Ядрено магнитен резонанс на една зона по избор за 270 лв или на две зони за 490 лв от Евромедика България!
Важи за: София, Стара Загора2627 закупени